Strategies for Health Consulting is a special package that includes all of the following items:
1. The Strategies for Healing Early Adopter loose-leaf binder shipped to you right away. ($75 value)
2. The finished Strategies for Healing softbound book, personally autographed by Steven Horne, when it becomes available ($45 value)
3. The seven session course Strategies for Health Consulting, which will teach you how to use the book to consult effectively with clients ($160 value)
4. Shipping is included for all of the above ($25 value)
Total value of this package is $305.
Steven Horne’s Strategies for Healing is a new book which replaces both the Comprehensive Guide and Modern Herbal Medicine. It references 236 formula categories, similar to the way Modern Herbal Medicine classified formulas. These can be linked to 231 NSP combinations and 56 other formulas, many of which are do-it-yourself recipes similar to those found in the book Modern Herbal Dispensatory, which Steven co-authored. We’ve only listed the key ingredients in these formulas because this allows you to look for additional formulas containing similar key ingredients if you need to do so.
All the formulas are listed under generic names, so you’ll need a reference to translate them into their trade names.
The book is a great reference for herbalists and natural healers in general, because it references 311 single herbs and 48 single essential oils. It also includes information on the uses of 116 nutritional supplements, including CBD, berberine, curcumin, 14 vitamins, 16 minerals, 17 amino acids and 8 fatty acids.
All of the remedies are linked to the nearly 500 different health problems discussed in this new book. Many of these conditions were not found in The Comprehensive Guide or Modern Herbal Medicine and many others have updated profiles with the latest information on working with those disorders. For all major disorders the book recommends a holistic approach to recovery that includes diet, lifestyle and basic healing therapies.
The book outlines a general four-step strategy for healing from disease and also includes 53 specific strategies that are linked to various conditions. These include basic lifestyle issues such as hydration, sleep and exercise; mind/body therapies such as counseling, meditation, affirmation, visualization and forgiveness; special diets such as the ketogenic diet, gluten-free diet and gut healing diet; and detoxification therapies such as fasting, oral chelation, colon cleansing and sweat baths. Instructions are also found on making poultices, using essential oils and flower essences and reducing electromagnetic exposure.
About the Strategies for Health Consulting Class
The Strategies for Health Consulting class will be a series of seven webinars outlining a strategy for working with other people to get them well. It will explain in detail how to use the book with clients in the most effective manner.
The seven sessions for this class will be taught live at 6 PM MT for the dates listed below and recorded for later viewing.
- The Art of Herbal Consulting - Thursday, April 29
- Helping People Believe They Can Be Healthy - Thursday, May 13
- Getting Started with Immediate Relief - Thursday, May 27
- Developing Long-Lasting Health - Thursday, June 10
- Strengthening Weak Body Systems - Thursday, July 1
- Selecting Remedies for Specific Health Problems - Thursday, July 15
- The Logistics and Business of Consulting - Thursday, July 29
Remember, this package contains all of the following. You get the loose-leaf edition of this comprehensive 500-page guide to natural healing right now, so you can start using it immediately. Then, when the perfect bind softcover edition is delivered to us in about 5-6 months, you’ll also be the first to receive your copy of the final book, which Steven will autograph for you. This is the only way to get the loose-leaf edition, which is perfect for your shop or office. Shipping for both books is included in the price. Order yours today.