The body’s initial reaction to all damage, whether mechanical or chemical, is inflammation. Inflammation is characterized by heat, swelling, redness and pain and when not allowed to heal properly turns into chronic and degenerative disease. So, knowing how to deal with inflammation properly, not only allows you to help injuries heal rapidly and relieve pain, it also helps you to prevent chronic and degenerative diseases. Understanding inflammation and how to assist inflammed tissue is a basic skills in natural healing that everyone ought to understand.
When you finish this module you'll be able to help injuries heal in minutes, know how to use an apply numerous self-help pain relief techniques and understand how to help injuries heal with herbs and other natural remedies. You'll also know how to use herbal pain relievers and basic first aid skills for most common injuries.
Here is a list of the eight lessons in this module. The webinars have already been held and recordings are available on the class page in our online learning center, along with handouts, reading assignments and quizzes. When you register for this module (or the complete class), we'll send you an email with a link to the class page and your username and password. You can also call us at 800-416-2887 for help with accessing the online lessons.
Each lesson should take less that one hour to complete:
- Lesson 1: Inflammation: The Body’s Response to Injury
- Lesson 2: Basic Injury Reversal and Pain Relief
- Lesson 3: Astringent Herbs for Injuries and Pain
- Lesson 4: Mucilaginous Herbs for Injuries and Pain
- Lesson 5: Advanced Pain Relief Techniques
- Lesson 6: Homeopathics and Essential Oils
- Lesson 7: Using Analgesic Herbs
- Lesson 8: A Quick Guide to Natural First Aid